Author Archive for: taxconsulting
About tax consulting
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud tax consulting contributed a whooping 64 entries.
Entries by tax consulting
Franchisees have long battled with the tax deductibility of an initial fee paid under a franchise agreement. Depending on the nature of such fee, various provisions in the general deduction formula may find application. For example, where the initial fee is not capital in nature, it may be deductible under section 11(a) of the Income […]
Johannesburg – Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are to be treated in the same way as capital realisation on assets, according to Dr Randall Carolissen, research head of the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- EXPAT TAX: EXPERT ANSWERS FOR SOUTH AFRICANS LIVING AND WORKING ABROAD
- NEWS | RETRENCHMENT MISTAKES EMPLOYERS MUST AVOID
- NEWS | TAX FILING SEASON – HERE ARE SOME CHANGES FROM SARS
- NEWS | MASSIVE JUMP IN THE NUMBER OF SOUTH AFRICANS APPLYING TO FINANCIALLY EMIGRATE
- NEWS | TAX FILING SEASON: DON’T MISS OUT ON YOUR TAX RETURN