A MUST-ATTEND TWO DAY TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR HR PROFESSIONALS
- Are you not retaining employees to better offers or attraction issues even though you make higher offers, but still do not achieve a better take-home pay?
- Do executives or staff complain that other employers better structure their employee remuneration and give employees more benefits or take-home pay, even though you know your benchmarking is accurate?
- Have you ever been shown exactly how a tax, payslip and take-home computation works?
- Are you concerned about your payroll not being fully tax compliant and not having the skills to ask the correct questions or know what you are signing off?
- Do you seek an opportunity for your HR team including payroll to upskill or revisit the latest leading practices?
The IPM will host a two-day training workshop on 13 and 14 June to equip members and their organisations and provide a real skills transfer. This will be example-based training, thus focussing on the real computations and not the theory, so delegates are promised to leave with real know-how –
- Safe learning environment, this practical workshop allows delegates to walk away with true practical knowledge transfer, obtaining a solid tax foundation and gaining knowledge which they can use in their everyday jobs.
- Suitable for entry level, experienced and even HR executives have noted the course as an invaluable refresher. This is the ideal forum to refresh and update their knowledge on basic PAYE computations, tax structuring, employee benefits and leading practices.
- Two day-attendance is compulsory to gain the full value of the workshop, as one computation builds on the next. The pinnacle of the training ends where the delegates are able to understand a full cost to company structure with an array of tax benefits and are able to calculate the net pay amount, by the end of the workshop.
Cost: Members – R 5175.00 | Non-Members R 5750.00
Date: 13 and 14 June
Venue: Johannesburg – TBA
Please contact Heila Verster on email@example.com or 082 824 1677 should you need more details hereon.
NB: 5% discount is applied if you register 5 or more delegates.
FACILITATED BY TAX CONSULTING SOUTH AFRICA
Tax Consulting is one of the leading South African firms on tax, remuneration, and package structuring. Their clients include some of the largest South African companies and global groups with offices in South Africa. They have over 70 staff including tax attorneys, chartered accountants, master reward practitioners, tax practitioners, certified payroll professionals, work permit experts and certified financial planners which provides a holistic solution to local and international employee remuneration leading practices, payroll audit, SARS disputes and they are passionate about training and knowledge transfer.