Although usually behind the global curve, South Africa seems to be keeping pace with the current Bitcoin trend. This is positive, as we are living in an increasingly digital world with it only being a matter of time before currency too, became digital.
Author Archive for: christopher
About Christopher Renwick
Christopher is an Admitted Attorney. He currently holds an LLB degree and is pursuing a Master’s Degree in Corporate Law. Christopher was previously a practising attorney within a specialist litigation firm, Moss and Associates. He joined the company in 2017 and continues to work alongside Jerry in providing legal opinions, drafting contracts and applications for rulings.
Entries by Christopher Renwick
Sayonara to Tax Free Earnings The proposed amendment to section 10(1)(o)(ii), the exemption section referred to often as the so-called 183-and-60-day rule aims to limit the current tax-free earning situation of South African tax residents working abroad. Under the current regime, taxpayers who are resident in the Republic and earn an income under a foreign […]
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: +27 11 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
In the News
- NEWS | SERIOUS JAIL-TIME ON THE CARDS FOR NON-COMPLIANT TAXPAYERS
- NEWS | UNDER-MANNED AND UNDER-FUNDED – IS SARS A SINKING SHIP?
- NEWS | TREASURY AND SARS OUTLINE NEW TAX CHANGES FOR SOUTH AFRICA
- NEWS | UNEXPECTED TAX RELIEF FOR EXPATRIATES “STUCK” IN SOUTH AFRICA
- NEWS | NATIONAL TREASURY CONFIRMS EMIGRANT RETIREMENT 3 YEAR CAPTURE