Whilst political opportunism, some would argue, delayed the Minister of Finance, Nhlanhla Musa Nene, from delivering his medium term budget statement in parliament in October 2015, the Minister eventually had an opportunity to address parliament. Amidst the building chaos outside of the parliament building and the weakening rand, the Minister announced a few important and interesting tax related matters. Click here for a summary and our comments.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: +27 11 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
- Why Shadow Payroll Is Critical To Expatriate Tax Compliance
- Tax Diagnostic – Diagnosing Your Tax Health
- Tax Implications Of Working “Remotely” In South Africa For A Foreign Company
- Critical Skills List Gazetted But What Comes Next?
- SARS Aggressively Collecting Outstanding Tax Via Third-Party Appointments