Africorp Treasury, part of the Tax Consulting South Africa group, is a bespoke Treasury Outsource provider licensed by Investec, along with Tax Advisory Partnership an international tax advisory firm and Henley & Partners the global leader in residency and citizenship by investment, will be hosting a virtual presentation and Q&A session aimed at addressing key UK Tax, Immigration and Forex considerations.
The event will feature a 40-minute presentation and 20 minutes Q&A session by:
- Jamie Favell, Partner and Head of Private Client Tax at Tax Advisory Partnership.
- Yat Wan Yeung, Associate Director, Henley & Partners.
- Marisa Jacobs, Head of Africorp Treasury.
- An introduction to the UK’s Remittance Basis Tax Regime: What it is, who can use it, how it is claimed, when it can be claimed.
- UK Tax Residency: An overview of the UK’s residency rules.
- Non-UK Domiciled Status: An explanation on how to determine your domicile status for UK tax purposes.
- Planning for the Remittance Basis: A brief overview on pre-entry planning to consider in advance of a move to the UK.
- Discussing options around the residence via investment for Innovator Visa.
- Why is the UK Innovator program best suited for HNW individuals and families?
- How does the process work?
- What are some of the key points to note for investors interested in relocating to the UK with the Innovator program?
- Exchange control strategies, FIA applications and forex solutions.
Africorp Treasury, part of the Tax Consulting South Africa group, is a bespoke Treasury Outsource provider licensed by Investec, which delivers large corporate level benefits to pre-qualified clients and business associates. Coupled with our South African Reserve Bank and South African Revenue Service expertise, and our direct access to a specialist team in Investec, this provides for an unparalleled and efficient solution. The service is ideal for international individuals and corporates with the requirements of regular or larger quantum special approval transactions.
Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship by investment. Each year, hundreds of wealthy individuals and their advisors rely on our expertise and experience in this area. Our highly qualified professionals work together as one team in over 35 offices worldwide.
Established in 2010, Tax Advisory Partnership (TAP) is a young and vibrant firm of accountants and chartered tax advisors, providing UK, US and International tax advisory, tax compliance and accounting services to a broad spectrum of High Net Worth (HNW) individuals, families and businesses around the world. TAP’s specialism is assisting non-UK domiciled expats arriving in the UK, who often have complex cross-border tax issues. Over 12 years, TAP has grown into a multi-million-pound business operating from offices in London and Leeds, where we now have 45 staff in total.