Please click here to Download your copy of the POA
Disclaimer: The document should automatically download in your internet browser or directly to your phone. Ensure that you open this with your desktop PDF viewer and not directly in your browser.
How to change your default PDF viewer on your computer:
- Click on the Start menu and start typing Default apps.
- Click on that option when it appears in the list.
- On the right side of the window, scroll until you can see & click on the text link for Choose default apps by file type.
- On the right, locate the hidden scroll bar and scroll down until you see .pdf in the very left column.
- To the right of .pdf, click on the shown option (probably Edge).
- From the drop-down list select either Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC.
- You can now close the Settings window.
Your PDF files will now open in the app of your choice.