Have you simply not reached your full potential, yet, and, at all cost, seeking an opportunity to establish yourself professionally in one of the fastest developing areas of law?
Admitted attorneys with 1-2 years PQE, candidates who do not necessarily have any experience in tax, however, possess some very strong attributes which are essential to succeed in the complex and challenging environment that is tax law.
The ability to research in-depth, near perfect opinion writing and excellent communication skills will be the attributes of the ideal candidate. A proven technical ability is essential.
Our environment requires the utmost professional work ethic, attitude and intellectual capability. Where you are looking to take the next step in your career, please let us hear from you.
Salary: Market related (depending on experience).
Please send a cover note speaking to why you deserve an interview, professional photo, and current CV.
- Attending to Client specific matters including:
- Drafting legal opinions.
- Representing client in SARS dispute resolution – objections, appeals etc.
- Applying for Rulings
- Preparing and submitting voluntary disclosure.
- Research on various tax law.
- Preparing hypothetical corporate structures from a tax perspective.
- Reviewing trust deeds and advising clients on the use of trusts.
- Expatriate tax advisory.
- General tax advice.
- Invoicing clients and tracking billables.
- Assisting tax consultants and other internal staff with legal/tax law research.
- Preparing legal documents in support of child bursary scheme – opinions, contracts etc.
- Miscellaneous assistance to Line Manager/Director.
- Reviewing opinions and articles drafted by internal staff/attorneys.
- Drafting internal company contacts on an ad hoc basis.
Please send CV to email@example.com