An Administrative Assistant role is a versatile one, with various duties, and such requires a versatile professional.
What does it mean to become one of us:
Being agile, diverse, pro-active, innovative, tenacious, committed, consistent, diligent, passionate, driven, excellence, no-ego do-er, honest, transparent, trustworthy and authentic.
Financial Emigration is relentless in its pursuit of excellence, by crossing boundaries and challenging the status quo, that enables us to deliver flexible solutions that are appreciated by our clients, while conducting ourselves in a manner that is respected by governing authorities and peers.
Duties and responsibilities:
Attending to client specific matters which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Completion of all Financial Emigration process forms to include bank forms, IT21 forms;
- Liaising with clients on all levels of the Financial Emigration application, via email, telephonically as well as face to face level;
- Assisting the FE team with the Emigration Tax Clearance certificate application with SARS;
- Assisting the tax consultants with processes inclusive of the Financial Emigration process;
- General client and data record maintenance on google sheets; and
- Assisting all FE staff with support in all areas if needed.