When applying for reversal of financial emigration, you must have returned to South Africa from abroad, with the intention to remain in South Africa permanently, and objective factors such as your personal and/or economic relations should substantiate this intention.
Financial Emigration Reversal Process:
- Initial review of your historical, present and future circumstances to determine your eligibility to reverse your FE-status;
- Tax diagnostic to ensure your tax compliance with SARS;
- Completion of the SARS forms with a certified copy of your identity document / passport document;
- Copy of your proof of South African residence;
- Our Specialists will submit the application on your behalf with SARS.