The guide provides general guidelines to determine the medical fees tax credit and additional medical aid tax credit for income tax purposes. The guide includes the relevant definitions and formulas as well as detailed examples for purposes of the medical fees tax credit and additional medical aid tax credit calculation.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: +27 11 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
- Why Shadow Payroll Is Critical To Expatriate Tax Compliance
- Tax Diagnostic – Diagnosing Your Tax Health
- Tax Implications Of Working “Remotely” In South Africa For A Foreign Company
- Critical Skills List Gazetted But What Comes Next?
- SARS Aggressively Collecting Outstanding Tax Via Third-Party Appointments