SENIOR RECRUITMENT ADMINISTRATOR (GEORGE)
Are you a match-maker extraordinaire?
We are looking for a senior recruitment administrator able and willing to perform the full recruitment function and to assist with our talent drive. Training on the recruitment function can be provided, but a clear record of strong administrative skills are required.
This candidate must:
- Love the thrill of the people search
- Have an intuitive feel for quality candidates and strong character
- Can draft strong targeted recruitment copy
- Be able to research and describe job roles accurately and concisely
- Can sift through large volumes of CV’s in a methodical way
- Be able to compose effective screening questions to limit poor matches
- Be able to manage an accurate recruitment schedule of required roles
- Have good street smarts and the ability to read between the lines
- Have interviewing skills to contribute to the screening process
- Excellent Administrator
- An understanding of, or eager willingness to learn the recruitment process
- Ability to report accurately on weekly recruitment efforts