When applying for a South African Tax Residency Certificate, your intention must be to reside in South Africa permanently, and objective factors such as your personal and/or economic relations should substantiate this intention.
Obtaining a Tax Residency Certificate
- Review of the taxpayer’s historical, present and future circumstances;
- Tax diagnostic to ensure your tax compliance with SARS;
- Completion of the SARS forms with a certified copy of your identity document / passport document;
- Copy of your proof of South African residence;
- Our Specialists will submit the application on your behalf with SARS.