We offer a tailor-made, interactive, hands-on practical and technical two-day tax workshop which extends to Payroll, Human Resource and Finance employees.
The training will cover the basics of employees’ tax, personal tax computations and benefits. Our training starts with the assumption of a zero-knowledge base and takes delegates step-by-step through the basic calculations which build up to more complex computations. The style is informal, and the pace allows everyone to follow step-by-step, as these calculations build on one another.
We differentiate this unique workshop by not following standard conventional workshop methods. Delegates walk away with the ability to do actual tax calculations and verifications as opposed to just the technical theory.
The training we provide will cover –
- Basic monthly income tax calculations;
- Annualised tax calculations;
- Bonus month tax computation;
- Tax refund where part-year employment;
- Additional tax where more than one source of income;
- Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) and Skills Development Levy (SDL)
- Pension/Provident, retirement annuities, medical aid rules, travel allowance computation etc;
- Employee benefits including pension, provident defined contribution and defined benefit, medical aid, life cover, disability cover (permanent health insurance and income protection), lifestyle benefits, etc; and
- Cost to Company vs Basic Plus Benefits remuneration structures.