Join Tax Consulting South Africa on Thursday, 27th of May 2021, to gain an in-depth understanding on your Tax Liability for the upcoming South African tax season. Johnnie Kruger, Admitted Attorney & Head of Africa Tax Desk, will give a high-level discussion on the tax exposures faced by rotational workers, while unpacking how one’s tax liability will be calculated as well as relief mechanisms available.
When calculating the Provisional tax of expatriates, Tax Consulting South Africa uses the information that clients have made available from the first six months of the year to calculate the value of this return and forecast what they believe to be a true extrapolation for the last six months.
Attend this Webinar and address everything you need to know about provisional tax for individuals, companies and trusts, the penalties that can be charged, how to calculate provisional tax, how the penalties are calculated and how to apply for penalties to be waived.
The Webinar incorporates recent legislative amendments, and the following will be outlined:
- Reconciliation of the current tax liability.
- Requirements of a provisional taxpayer
- Calculating the provisional tax liability
- The new SARS audit approach toward expats: How to be optimally prepared.
- “Timing” your contract employment start date to make use of two years’ worth of tax exemption.
- Planning for Rotational Workers in Africa and the Middle East where FE or DTA is not possible.