South Africa is one of the expatriate jurisdictions where proactive planning makes a significant difference to the tax and exchange control implications of an international mobile employee. The primary reasons are: Unlike most other countries, with good planning, you only become ‘tax resident’ in the beginning of your sixth year in South Africa; and There […]
Author Archive for: Marisa Jacobs
About Marisa Jacobs
Marisa has a wealth of knowledge on Immigration, specialising in the application of temporary and permanent residence applications. She assists both large corporate companies and individuals enabling her to provide a high quality immigration service that is customized to organisation and individual needs and circumstances. She has extensive experience in expatriate management and induction sessions and streamlining administrative process. Her knowledge of SARS Tax Directive Applications, Department of Labour auditing process, Reserve Bank clearances, and foreign remittance practices enables her to provide an all-inclusive service around Immigration into South Africa.
Entries by Marisa Jacobs
South Africa: 011 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
PO BOX 35046
In the News
- NEWS | UNDERSTANDING SOUTH AFRICAN EXPAT TAX
- EVENT | SARS REIMAGINED – TAX DODGERS TAKE NOTE
- NEWS | SOUTH AFRICAN SEAFARERS AND YACHTIES: KNOW YOUR TAX OBLIGATIONS
- NEWS | THE FISCUS NEEDS MONEY – WHAT TO EXPECT IN THE UPCOMING BUDGET?
- NEWS | DIRE NEED FOR ECONOMIC GROWTH TO STIMULATE REVENUE COLLECTIONS