South Africa is one of the expatriate jurisdictions where proactive planning makes a significant difference to the tax and exchange control implications of an international mobile employee. The primary reasons are: Unlike most other countries, with good planning, you only become ‘tax resident’ in the beginning of your sixth year in South Africa; and There […]
Author Archive for: Marisa Jacobs
About Marisa Jacobs
Marisa has a wealth of knowledge on Immigration, specialising in the application of temporary and permanent residence applications. She assists both large corporate companies and individuals enabling her to provide a high quality immigration service that is customized to organisation and individual needs and circumstances. She has extensive experience in expatriate management and induction sessions and streamlining administrative process. Her knowledge of SARS Tax Directive Applications, Department of Labour auditing process, Reserve Bank clearances, and foreign remittance practices enables her to provide an all-inclusive service around Immigration into South Africa.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: +27 11 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
In the News
- NEWS | UP IN THE AIR: SARS’ FOCUS ON EXPATRIATES THIS FILING SEASON
- NEWS | CRYPTOCURRENCIES: ARE YOU AWARE OF THE TAX IMPLICATIONS?
- NEWS | A REMUNERATION MODEL MADE FOR COVID-19
- NEWS | SARS IDENTIFIES FIRST GROUP OF HIGH NET WORTH TAXPAYERS
- NEWS | LAST CHANCE FOR SA FARM WORKERS TO RECEIVE US DOLLARS FINANCIAL SUPPORT – APPLICATION DEADLINE IN TWO WEEKS!