We provide a streamlined and competitively priced tax return service.
The process is as follows:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact detail.
- We will request some basic information from you.
- We will forward a Power of Attorney (the standard one required by SARS) for you to sign and return to us.
- We will obtain a status update from SARS and perform an initial assessment (See Fees) to confirm your current standing, and confirm additional service fees from here as and if required.
- From here we schedule a meeting for discussing your tax return (should this be deemed necessary).
- During the meeting, we will provide feedback on your current SARS status and basic guidance on how to improve your tax position, if possible, taken your circumstances.
- We will provide you with an exact tax computation.
- Subsequent to the meeting, we will e-mail you a copy of your tax return.
- We will email you a copy of the tax assessment received from SARS.
- We will object to any incorrect tax assessments by SARS on your behalf.
We will provide special rates and same service to employees who are provisional taxpayers, have rental income, property transactions, share trading activity etc.