We provide a bespoke tax return service for South Africans both local and abroad as well as Non-Residents working in South Africa. Our competitive advantage is having a team of highly efficient tax specialists that are complemented by tax attorneys (thus we offer legal privileged services, not obtainable with normal accountants or tax specialists), chartered accountants and Master Tax Specialists thus ensuring quick turnaround time and maximum tax saving.
We start by conducting an initial review on your personal tax filing position with SARS and propose tax planning and compliance steps. Once we have access to your efiling profile we will initiate the process and share our findings with you.
Key aspects of our tax filing service:
- Registration for income tax and filing thereof.
- 24-hour turnaround time.
- Tax strategy to achieve full compliance status and maximise tax saving.
- Assisting with objections.
- Assessment of payment structures.
- Ensuring maximum benefit from medical aid deductions, including disability claims.
- Confidential and legal privileged assessment of outstanding tax matters.
Tax Filing for Non-Residents/Expatriates Living and Working in South Africa:
- Ensure correct disclosure of SA sourced income.
- Prudent Financial Planning and Tax Strategy in line with best practice.
- Registering and Deregistering of Tax Profile with SARS.
Tax Filing for South Africans Working Abroad:
- Undertaking of Tax Residency test.
- Transfer of tax profile to provide Tax Status update.
- Correct disclosure of income based on Tax Residency test and applying for relevant exemption under Section 10(1)(o)(ii) of the Income Tax Act 58 of 1962, if applicable.
- Ensuring full tax compliance in line with SARS and the Common Reporting Standards/Foreign Account Compliance Act (FATCA).