A Nasty Surprise from SARS The 2018 tax season has come and gone. However, the coast is not clear just yet. As SARS concludes their verification process – to review and confirm taxpayer’s information – many taxpayers may have received a nasty pre-holiday surprise from SARS.
Wrigley Field, The Campus
57 Sloane Street, Bryanston
55 York Street
South Africa: +27 11 467 0810
International: +27 11 782 5289
- Why Shadow Payroll Is Critical To Expatriate Tax Compliance
- Tax Diagnostic – Diagnosing Your Tax Health
- Tax Implications Of Working “Remotely” In South Africa For A Foreign Company
- Critical Skills List Gazetted But What Comes Next?
- SARS Aggressively Collecting Outstanding Tax Via Third-Party Appointments